Another busy month for Bistroo! Expanding the community, developing the ecosystem and new partnerships are here!
August has been a busy month for us as we are preparing to launch our Bistroo Core v4 platform update in a few weeks. Besides that, we have been working on bridging our BIST token to one of the most renown and active networks in the space! Our marketing team has been hard at work at forming multi channel partnerships and setting up valuable long term collaborations. The past weeks have definitely marked some nice milestones for our business and ecosystem.
Time to whip up some batter!
- New media partnership with DPG Media
- New partnership with RocketX
- 2 New hires in Sales
- 1 New hire in Development
- Featured on Hackernoon.com, CoinPedia, BTC Manager, Daily Coin, ZyCrypto
- New Business partnership to be announced in the next few weeks…
- New listings in the works! Keep a close eye on our channels for more on this soon!
- Last stages of developments for the Bistroo Core v4 consumer app. We are currently running the final testing and the launch iterations.
- More development of the Bistroo merchant dashboard for which the framework is done. In September, we’re starting with the transfer and implementation of the merchant logic into the new environment.
- New server setups are ready and tested. We’re now using docker images for persistence between all servers through load balancers. The different functionalities are hosted separately; meaning there are separate servers for the databases, image hosting, framework hosting, backups etc.
- The integration API is fully developed and is now going into the BETA testing phase. In September, we will start to use it for selected merchants.
- Our new fulltime backend developer has started, he is already developing at full speed. The first tasks are aimed at implementing new payment options into our systems. More details on this very soon!
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a direct-to-consumer marketplace for meals, food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. An ecosystem where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Superior customer convenience but with better terms.