The Bistroo Breakdown : Monthly Progress Report — December 2021
Every month, we publish a monthly update to our token holders and broader community. Welcome to the December 2021 edition. Staking portal building, media coverage and growth campaigns are the main highlights of this month.
We wrapped 2021 up with a busy month of December. A lot of work was and is being done behind the scenes to prepare for our scaling phase in 2022. Scaling will be kicked off with increased efforts between marketing and sales, with our pilot campaign launching in February. The foundation is here but it is being solidified through more building, partnerships preparations and media presence.
Here are the highlights :
- Bistroo was featured on multiple media outlets, including: Coin Capital, Tech Times, Finance Feeds, NewsBTC, CryptoNewsz, In De Buurt, Tech StartUps and Finance Magnates.
- Featured in Youtube videos by Corne Marchand and Crypto Current.
- We ran a Bistroo Christmas Giveaway with both products of our merchants and BIST Token + Giveaways with different crypto influencers.
- We are in discussions with some crypto influencers for potential collaborations
- We’re picking up steam with our sales team, onboarding 10 new merchants per week on average on the platform.
- We are building a pilot campaign between marketing and sales in one Dutch city. The launch is due in February and this will be the plan for our new city-by-city approach.
- Listing of DogeCoin on the platform as payment method.
- Bistroo Liquidity Staking Portal went Live on December 30th. The portal offers staking and bridging services in one spot; Bridge between ERC20 and BEP20, Liquidity staking on ERC20 (Farming) and Liquidity staking on BEP20 (Farming).
- We’ve been building on the single token BIST staking implementation, which is due to be finished soon.
- We’ve started building the new iteration of the merchant dashboard.
We are looking for :
Social Media & Content Intern and Graphic Design Intern. Come join us or refer your friends. You can send your applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. A protocol where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Merchants are in full control of their payments, product selection, customer relations, orders, advertising, and analytics. Customers can have direct relations with their favorite merchants, earn rewards and get food recommendations that fit their taste.