The Bistroo Breakdown: Monthly Progress Report — December 2023
Every month, we publish a monthly update to our token holders and broader community. Welcome to the December 2023 edition. The last month of the year was full of marketing preparations to kickstart 2024 with some good bases. We also made many improvements on our Merchant Portal and Consumer App.
General & Sales
- Our first sales partners within the Netherlands have signed up via our new merchant on-boarding partner-program and resulted into our first on-boardings via this channel.
- In December, the order volume had grown 70% year-on-year.
- 3023 first-time users placed an order in December 2023. That is a 21% increase in first-time customers year-on-year compared to December 2022.
- 950 new user accounts were created in December 2023. A year-on-year increase of 36% in new user accounts signed up on a monthly basis.
- 19 new merchants have been on-boarded in December 2023.
- We built over 39 backlinks to our Bistroo Page websites.
- We analyzed two user surveys and conducted an in-depth interview with five target audience members. It gives us more insight into what consumers value on our app and helps us prioritize initiatives on our roadmap.
- We shot Hi-Fi video content in two unique restaurants.
- Numerous social media experiments have been conducted.
- We produced over 10 pieces of SEO content.
- We set up an A/B-test for our review campaign.
- We set up an SEA-brand bidding experiment.
- Our advertising budget has been cut back to improve efficiency.
- We had a POS device rework.
- We advanced to phase 2 of Stripe implementation.
- We had an SSR rework.
- We worked on the Merchant Portal Authentication v2.
- Notifications have been implemented in Consumer App and Merchant Portal.
- We made improvements when it comes to logging errors.
- We made some fixes on the Order completed fix on the Consumer App and Merchant Portal.
- We improved the Merchant Category slider v2. This allows for smoother transitions.
- We restyled the Homepage.
- We added an Asap feature for consumer orders.
- We added a Partner Page.
- We added a Customer Page in the Merchant Portal.
- We optimized and fixed the Merchant and Order Warnings.
- We made some tests for the Order Function.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. Bistroo is a pioneer in the blockchain-based food industry, building protocols that empower the merchants in an ecosystem that also benefits the customers.