During February we have been busy with the major updates to the Bistroo Merchant Dashboard and the Native App. On top of that we have also been doing a lot of preparation for the token sale.
In February we have taken the time to evaluate what we have achieved over the last 12 months, after the platform launch on 3rd March 2020. Areas of organisational growth are sales, development and marketing in order to scale the network to a new level. The first new hire of the year starts in March.
- Some of our most loyal merchants, on our platform from the launch, have grown up to 151% in order volume and up to 50% in order size compared to when they first started on Bistroo.
- 20 new restaurants onboarded in February and we’re accelerating that pace with new hires and improved processes!
- We got the keys to our new, bigger office space at High Tech Campus — Twice Beta Building!
- After closing out the Private Sale for BIST Tokens successfully, we’ve been getting ready for the next sale phase.
- We’re closing in on $1,500,000 in orders processed!
As you know from our previous blog; February has been about our Merchant Dashboard & Native App updates for the development team. The Native App has now been approved and is available in both Apple and Android app stores.
The Dashboard & App updates have all been about increasing flexibility & control for both the platform users as well as the merchants. Orders are now more ease to navigate through and adjust the costs for depending on the delivery area. Partial refunds and automated invoicing has now been instated as well. Dishes are now more easy to find on the Bistroo marketplace as you can now even search for specific dishes. Next to that, we’ve made quick navigation buttons for each merchants shop available. You can read the full blog outlining all the updates HERE.
The BIST Token Sale
You’re probably wondering what the status of the BIST Token is. Not to worry, we have been working on that as well!
- Bistroo Token Sale Portal: We have built a fully functioning token sale portal that allows for easy whitelisting followed by a step-by-step wallet connection and purchasing process for MetaMask, Autherium, Torus and Opera.
- Smart contracts: All the smart contracts for the BIST Tokens have been written. We’ve wrapped up all the final testing and are ready for an upcoming launch.
New UI & UX Designs
Next to the consumer, the central part of our platform is the merchant. We want you to hear about their experiences using the Bistroo platform.
“Bistroo is super simple and super effective; in no time you have a full food shop online and you can do what you want to be doing; making your guests happy with good food (and drinks)! The commission they ask is very reasonable and the platform work very intuitive. If something else needs to be made or something unexpectedly doesn’t work, the people at Bistroo think along and switch quickly!“
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a direct-to-consumer, peer-2-peer marketplace that significantly reduces commission fees and enables direct online interaction between all process stakeholders on the online platform. An ecosystem where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized to cater to the needs of individual customers and merchants alike. Superior customer convenience but with better terms.