The Bistroo Breakdown: Monthly Progress Report — March 2021
March has been about the BIST Token Presale. On March 3rd this started, together with our communication partners SlimBeleggen & BeursBrink. We have also finally released the designs of our new UI. Next to that, we’re making more team expansions.
On March 3rd, 1 year after the platform launched, we started our Presale. By the end of March we raised close to 60% of the total cap. Raising around 2400 ETH in the first 4 weeks. This constitutes 4,3 mln USD.
- $240,000 Platform volume during March
- 20 New merchants onboarded
- We have expanded our Marketing, Development & Sales teams.
- We’re setting up partnerships for expansion, performance and exposure of BIST as well as the platform, (inter)nationally. More info soon!
We have been working on the BIST Token Sale portal, new merchant functions in the dashboard and the new UI for the web and mobile app.
- Prior to the BIST Presale we developed a new landing & KYC registration portal.
- Our blockchain developers created a special Bistroo application that communicates with the ETH smart contracts for the Token Sale. Within this application, whitelisted participants can make purchases for BIST tokens.
- Advanced product import; At the request of our merchants, we built a more extensive import option for their products. This allows them to import data from ERP systems and other software packages directly into their Bistroo dashboard.
- New UI interface; Our developers are making progress with the integration of the new Bistroo app interface. The first phase has been completed, we are now starting the implementation of the new code in our main framework. see all the new UI’s HERE.
- Improvements to the admin panel; We also built various extra functionalities for our account managers into the Bistroo admin panel.
Thanks to these expansions, new Merchants can now be onboarded even faster and more easily.
- Design for SEO pages; We’re working on being easier to find. SEO is a part of that. Our designer has taken care of the SEO information pages on the Bistroo website. These optimizations will soon be implemented by our developers.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a direct-to-consumer, peer-2-peer marketplace that significantly reduces commission fees and enables direct online interaction between all process stakeholders on the online platform. An ecosystem where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized to cater to the needs of individual customers and merchants alike. Superior customer convenience but with better terms.