The Bistroo Breakdown : Monthly Progress Report — April 2022
Every month, we publish a monthly update to our token holders and broader community. Welcome to the April 2022 edition. Our BIST Staking program, product repositioning and new hires have been our focus this month.
April marked the beginning of Q2 and has brought a lot of developments both on the product, markets as well as branding and positioning ourselves for further expansion and growth. Here are the main highlights:
- On April 1st (not a joke!), we released our BIST single asset staking program, which is available for our holders at portal.bistroo.io. Almost 10% of our circulating supply has been locked in our staking program since then!
- Onboarded 15 new merchants in the Eindhoven region.
- New business partner deals closed, more details on this very soon, but integration efforts have already started.
- Renewed and extended our partnership with Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (KHN).
- Hires on business development and customer/merchant support.
- First contracts and agreements drafted for our future partners and resellers. This allows us to differentiate our growth strategy. Next to that we have made preparations for the Partner Portal and agency driven growth.
- Fully integrated new CRM partner, Pipedrive, with the business and platform in order to fully facilitate scaling in our launching market and beyond.
- Opened & pitched at BrainBloc in Eindhoven, a start-up partner & thought-leader in the Eindhoven Blockchain space.
- Concluded our market positioning fine-tuning and worked on the first rebranding & campaign concept items, to be revealed shortly!
- Recorded a Podcast with Bittrex.
Within development we’ve been working on expanding the team with new hires, as well as ongoing work on the merchant dashboard and UI/UX improvements:
- Two new hires: very experienced frontend developer and full-stack developer added to our team.
- Flow and UI(X) improvements for the consumer app.
- Design flow of the setup wizard for the new merchant portal.
- Last fixes for the BETA release of the Menu builder.
- Wrapping up the first version of the Merchant portal. This is an internal release prep.
- Work on the refactor of the consumer app. We started with a parallel process (vue2 to vue3).
- SEO pages refactor and improvements, plus a new CMS tomaintain all new city pages.
- Bugfixes in the merchant dashboard.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. A protocol where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Merchants are in full control of their payments, product selection, customer relations, orders, advertising, and analytics. Customers can have direct relations with their favorite merchants, earn rewards and get food recommendations that fit their taste.