The Bistroo Breakdown : Monthly Progress Report — March 2022
Every month, we publish a monthly update to our token holders and broader community. Welcome to the March 2022 edition. The staking program, advertisement expansion and merchant growth have been the main focus this month.
We had a busy month of March wrapping up Q1. We have been working on the BIST Staking Program was released last week along with the Community Token Portal rework.
Here are the main highlights:
- Interim CMO assignment started for optimizing strategy, marketing, and growth.
- Hired a Growth Manager.
- Onboarded 20 new merchants in the Eindhoven region.
- Production of the first version of a video ad is finalized. We are preparing for this in order to advertise on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook stories, etc. These ads have higher conversion rates than static ads.
- Start of a project to reassess our landing pages, SEO pages, tone of voice in our ads and ad optimization.
- Significant progress on all projects related to going ‘borderless’ with the infrastructure and protocol :
— CRM & Customer-Service infrastructure improvements.
— BistrooPay Setup.
— Merchant Portal Update.
All of the above takes tremendous work as our goal is to always ship the best versions possible. That being said, we have decided to postpone the launch of the Merchant Portal to Q2. There are some adaptations we need to do in order to maintain the utmost usability and simplicity for our Merchants. It has to be done right.
We ran some feedback and testing sessions with our live merchants who provided valuable insight that we can use. Some adjustments still need to be made to keep the Merchant Portal simple but extensive enough for the merchants to fully self-onboard and operate their stores within the ecosystem.
- Multichain Single Asset Staking Program released, check it out!
- Multi-wallet support integrated on our BIST Community Portal. We support 150+ wallets including Metamask, TrustWallet and WalletConnect.
- Refactor of the BIST portal.
- “Multiple Addresses” feature for user accounts in the Consumer App has been added.
- Further development on merchant autonomous onboarding (PaaS).
- Modals refactoring in the Consumer App.
- Merchant notifications have been optimised.
- Reviews refactor done. This gives merchants the option to respond.
- Menu builder feature added in the Merchant Portal (Wysiwyg approach for creating menus).
- Printer configuration (modal setup).
- Bug fixes and UI optimizations for the Consumer App.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. A protocol where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Merchants are in full control of their payments, product selection, customer relations, orders, advertising, and analytics. Customers can have direct relations with their favorite merchants, earn rewards and get food recommendations that fit their taste.