The Bistroo Breakdown : Monthly Progress Report — November 2021
November was a good month for Bistroo with further developments, building and several milestones reached. The team is working on all fronts wether it is sales, marketing and social media or product development to prepare for the busy month of December and for the upcoming scaling phase for 2022.
Here are the highlights:
- Interviews with applicants for our CMO Key Hire are ongoing
- Nominated by the Dutch Blockchain Awards 2021 for “Best Public Solution”
- Media Coverage on multiple outlets, including: Forbes Magazine, Crypto News Flash, CoinPedia, Tech Times, Finance Feeds
- Featured in Youtube videos by Craig Percoco, A Chain of Blocks and others
- AMA hosted by The Birb Nest with our CEO, Bas Roos.
- New community manager hire for Telegram
- 40 new merchants on-boarded on the platform. The onboarding has been growing nicely the past few months and now we are at a steady average rate of onboarding 10 new merchants per week. With our built-out sales and onboarding team we can handle a bigger influx of merchants and are expecting the onboarding rate to further increase during 2022.
- More cryptocurrencies listed on the platform as payment methods : SOL, TRX, XMR, DASH, WAVES, XVG. You can now pay with 12 different cryptocurrencies at accepted merchants and we have more to come.
- Bistroo Search Engine v2 has been worked on in order to improve the search result matching on the marketplace.
- We’ve done further optimizations of the SEO pages for the consumer app
- We added a new Bistroo business page. This is where potential merchants land and find all the information
- User flow of the consumer app has been optimized
- We’re building a BIST All-in-One Portal. This will include all the token services in one custom built dashboard; liquidity staking on ERC20, the ERC20-BEP20 bridge and the still to be released liquidity staking and single token staking on BEP20
- All components of the new merchant dashboard have been developed
- User accounts are in development
- Integrations with Magento, WooCommerce and Multisafepay have been completed
- Events and notifications for orders with points of interest for merchants have been implemented. This means that a notification will be provided if a merchant receives an order but doesn’t have their dashboard open or a printer is not working.
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Intern. Come join us or refer your friends. You can send your applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. A protocol where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Merchants are in full control of their payments, product selection, customer relations, orders, advertising, and analytics. Customers can have direct relations with their favorite merchants, earn rewards and get food recommendations that fit their taste.