The Bistroo Breakdown : Monthly Progress Report — October 2021
Another month, another monthly report for our token holders and community. We’ve had some major milestones with a bridge to Binance Smart Chain, implementation of our BIST token and 5 cryptocurrencies on the platform and some major media coverage!
The Bistroo team has been heads down working and building important new product features and improvements as well as broadening its reach within the crypto space during the whole month of October. We’re ticking boxes out of the roadmap steadily and surely. Some huge milestones have been reached! Here are the highlights :
- Our community grew massively on Twitter and Telegram the past month and it’s only a start! We also look forward to engaging with our community and other communities in-person through different AMA’s. Stay tuned for that!
- Partnership with DPG Media, the biggest media company in The Netherlands. We are running ads on their different Dutch media outlets.
- Covered on 42 international media outlets following the launch of our crypto-payments.
- Featured on Yahoo! Finance, Investing.com, CoinMarketCap, NewsBTC, CoinTelegraph, to name a few.
- Featured by multiple YouTube and Twitter influencers.
- Participated in BBB Maastricht Fair, one of the biggest food fairs in the Netherlands.
- Bridging to Binance Smart Chain in partnership with pNetwork whose cross-chain solution allows smooth travel from one blockchain to another. You can read more about this in detail on our 2 special blog posts :
- Listing our native token BIST on a major DEX, PancakeSwap. Read more about it here.
- Launch of crypto-payments on the platform in partnership with Coinpayments, a pioneer and global leader for cryptocurrency payment processing. We listed our BIST token and 5 other cryptocurrencies for payment on the Bistroo App, namely : BTC, ETH, BNB, BCH and LTC. But that’s not all, we are preparing for listing other ones throughout November! You can read more about the BIST integration here.
- Further developments regarding the upcoming Merchant Dashboard upgrade.
- Bug fixes and optimisations of the marketplace flows.
As things are getting busier and as we would like to keep delivering at the same rate, we are looking for a Social Media & Content Intern.
Come join us or refer your friends. You can send your applications to :
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. A protocol where food consumption can be easily organized and personalized against significantly reduced fees. Merchants are in full control of their payments, product selection, customer relations, orders, advertising, and analytics. Customers can have direct relations with their favorite merchants, earn rewards and get food recommendations that fit their taste.