The Bistroo Breakdown: Monthly Progress Report — October 2022
Every month, we publish a monthly update to our token holders and broader community. Welcome to the October 2022 edition. This month, we open-sourced the settlement & refferal contract and worked on A/B testing for web, app & email.
October was a significant month for Bistroo as we announced multiple smart contracts open-sourcing and made progress on their official launch. Our goal is to have straightforward narratives and clear token utility for the BIST token. As we enter the month of November, we look forward to the upcoming audits and community feedback.
- We launched a new affiliate marketing campaign.
- Created SEO-content and generation engine for our category pages and city pages.
- Ran and analyzed our first ever A/B test on the website and app.
- Designed two new A/B tests for the website and app.
- Ran our first A/B tests in email campaigns and implemented changes according to the outcome.
- Integrated automated local merchant suggestions into some of our email campaigns.
- Shared a timeline with our community for the BIST token and what we have in the works for the upcoming months.
- Started a new blog article series about the Winner-Takes-All strategy that some food delivery companies use. You can check the first article here.
- Updated sales & merchant acquisition process and funnel.
- Onboarded 20 new merchants.
- Trengo utilization for updated and scalable customer service processes and help center preparations for merchants-self onboarding.
- Deep dive in brand positioning for Bistroo, improvements and learnings from our campaigns and surveys are being implemented currently and will be reflected in our communications shortly!
- We relaunched the BIST token staking on the Binance Smart Chain. Read more about it here.
- Platform-wide, we tackled several bug fixes and implemented stability improvements for merchant portal V4.
- Enhanced time slot management allows merchants to better serve their customers. A unique feature in the market.
- We added a Print-today’s-orders feature, after an application restart / idle period merchants can now print all the orders of the day.
- Finalized first integration with Stripe for BistrooPay application and features, being tested as we speak.
- Merchant self-onboarding wizard designed and planned for development.
- We open-sourced two smart contracts on our public repository GitHub : the “Settlement Contract” and the “Referral Rewards” contract.
- Great progress on the BIST Smart Contract framework community simulator, to be released later this year. Get ready for community engagement in our design, development and implementation process for BIST utility features.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. Bistroo is a pioneer in the blockchain-based food industry, building protocols that empower the merchants in an ecosystem that also benefits the customers.