The Referral Rewards Contract Is Now Open-Sourced
The Bistroo team is on fire!
Less than two weeks after we open-sourced our Settlement Contract, here we go again with another one!
Today we released the open-sourced and tested Referral Rewards Contract, putting us one step closer to the decentralization of our processes. This is the first version of this solidity contract and its code is now available on our public repository GitHub for the tech community to give feedback.
As we all know, web3 is all about community and we believe anyone bringing value to the project and to Bistroo’s ecosystem should be rewarded for that. This is at the core of our values, hence creating this smart contract that allows the Bistroo users to earn BIST tokens when referring a new potential user or merchant to the platform.
So how does the process for this referral reward contract work concretely?
Let’s break it down.
There are two roles in this process:
- Referrer: A consumer who makes a referral to activate a Bistroo account.
- Referral: A potential new customer or merchant on the platform.
The process is as follows:
1. The referrer gets a referral link and shares it with people.
2. The referred person clicks on the link and registers the reference by signing a message.
3. The referral activates the reward by performing a required activity:
- A referral-consumer registers and pays for an order.
- A referral-merchant activates a store.
4. The referrer receives a referrer reward.
Below is a visual overview detailing the process and the application design.
We will be providing more details in the upcoming weeks and we cannot wait to allow our BIST community to test this Referral Reward Contract!
In the meantime, keep showing us your love and support. We appreciate it greatly. If you have any questions, you can reach out to us through our socials and join our Telegram.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. Bistroo is a pioneer in the blockchain-based food industry, building protocols that empower the merchants in an ecosystem that also benefits the customers.
Website | Telegram | Twitter | YouTube | Whitepaper