What’s New!? Bistroo Development Release Notes
A new release just went live, bringing many new features and improvements to our merchants. Below is an overview of all the changes the development team implemented.
- On bistroo.nl/zakelijk merchants can now find a helpdesk and downloads section for the Merchant Portal.
- Bistroo introduces a POS device, a mobile device for receiving and printing orders. This multifunctional tablet lets merchants check their incoming orders, print them, manage their timeslots and close/open their online store. Rollout to merchants of this device started this month.
- The consumer app’s checkout flow has been revamped and optimized.
- Test payments are now possible for Stripe customers.
The Merchant Portal
- Entering different times is now possible for both opening and closing times.
- Input fields for amounts and times have been standardized.
- Page navigation has been added to the attributes overview.
- “Close today” (timeslots) now has new (green) labels.
- (Anonymous) reviews now have an order number for improved insight.
- The modals (windows) that open in the portal make better use of the screen’s width, especially on small screens.
- The animation of opening a modal (window) has been improved and no longer flashes.
- The status of the navigation bar on the left is now remembered after closing the session.
- A payment status (paid) is now displayed on the print receipt.
- The “print today” function has been optimized.
- Merchant statuses have been expanded.
- Manually closing timeslots now overrides the soft limit.
- Distribution settings have undergone various bug fixes and are working properly again.
- From now on, there must always be at least one distribution option enabled (pickup, delivery, or on-site).
- The delivery area editing feature has clearer navigation, which works with numbered bullets and starts at a central location; the map.
- A preparation time label has been added for products, visible in both card and table views.
- The product search function in the menu builder has been optimized.
- Phasing out of 0% VAT rate for products.
- A product can be removed from the menu builder via the ‘trash’ button.
- Sorting options have been added to the product overview, and you can now click on the headings in the table view.
- Adjusting product images is functional again.
- Overwriting products is functional again.
- Products in the overviews for orders and print receipts are now sorted by category.
- Linking a discount from a location is now possible via settings.
- Linking a menu to a location and discount can now be done through the menu builder’s settings.
- A fix for the discount display in the order window now ensures they are displayed correctly.
- The window for creating discounts has been completely redesigned, making it easier to use.
- Creating discount coupon codes is functional again.
- Validation of discounts has been improved, allowing you to add multiple discounts of the same type.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. Bistroo is a pioneer in the blockchain-based food industry, building protocols that empower the merchants in an ecosystem that also benefits the customers.