What’s New!? Bistroo Development Release Notes
A new release just went live, bringing many new features and improvements to our merchants. Below is an overview of all the changes the development team implemented.
- The search algorithm has been improved. This means that customers can more easily find the products they want.
- Cashdesk and Until synchronization problems have been resolved.
- Discounts and coupons can now be used correctly.
- The time zones in our email system sporadically caused a difference in pickup or delivery times. This problem has been solved.
- Are you on a subscription plan? You can now convert this from a monthly terminable package to an annual terminable package. Merchants will receive a discount of 10% for this.
The Merchant Portal
- There is now a status of the Merchant Portal and PoS device in the Merchant Portal. This can be seen from the red bar at the top of the application.
- You can now edit your printers in the Merchant Portal. It is now an option to still use bonjour when manually adding printers.
- You can now choose a branch when installing a printer, so that it can be assigned to the right branch (if there are multiple ones).
- Discounts can now be linked to products.
We have received suggestions from various restaurant and shop owners for improving the receipt. We have implemented the following suggestions:
- Multi-language receipt (depending on your language settings).
- Pickup/delivery with time/date is clearer at the top of the receipt.
- Consumer information is now larger.
- Special instructions are higher and larger on the receipt.
- If an order is paid online, this is now clearer on the receipt.
- Products are now sorted and displayed based on the product set.
- The overall alignment has been improved for various elements. New rules at different places such as in the header, footer, between blocks and the attributes section removed.
- Email address removed from the restaurant info at the top of the receipt.
- Double info from the order info block removed. Distribution info is now large at the top and the order status at the bottom of the receipt is displayed more clearly.
- Special instructions are back in a smaller font, as this took up too much space. In addition, exclamation marks have been added as an extra trigger.
- The footer has become smaller by removing the ‘powered by’ section.
The Consumer App
- The homepage tagline has been changed from ‘Ordering as it should be’ to ‘Food tastes better together’. This better fits our current proposition to the customer.
- An ‘Establishment closed’ notification has been added for restaurants that are opening today or have the option to pre-order.
- Reviews now load correctly when you switch on the restaurant marketplace.
- We are constantly working to improve the visibility of your restaurant. To this end, we have made a number of adjustments.
Get your fill on everything Bistroo!
Bistroo is a peer-to-peer marketplace for food & beverages, powered by the BIST Token. Bistroo is a pioneer in the blockchain-based food industry, building protocols that empower the merchants in an ecosystem that also benefits the customers.